At Enhancier CX we are building a complex SaaS product in Customer Experience space. The Product Engineering Group at Enhancier CX has a mandate to build large scale, robust and innovative products for our customers. We bring together world-class experts to develop and ship ground-breaking products at the intersection of hardware, software and services. The ideal candidate will be accountable for implementation ; configuration and management of the entire SaaS / PaaS infrastructure on IBM cloud. The candidate will also manage the infrastructure of our local office infrastructure and networking. The candidate will manage the Continuous Delivery pipeline for our SaaS product and API platform, with a focus on delivery of continuous integration, automated deployment, monitoring, and remediation capabilities, in fully virtualized cloud environments. You will work closely with Enterprise Architect to create and enforce new IT / InfoSec policies.
- 4 years degree from a reputed university in computer science, IT or equivalent
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in LAMP , LEMP based implementing ; configuring ; managing and monitoring fully virtualized cloud environments used for SaaS / PaaS products. Experience with container technology will be added advantage.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in managing large scale infrastructure along with Load Balancers ; Web Application Firewall ; VPN Servers etc.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in MySQL Database administration with managing large databases, backups/restores , MySQL monitoring and maintenance etc.
- Must have demonstrated Incident / Problem management and ownership of the issues till resolution. Willing to work out-of-hours from time to time as circumstances dictate. Must be able to work well under extreme time constraints, high overload, stressful situations.
- Knowledge of networking and network components like Routers ; Switches ; IP and VOIP gateways etc will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of implementation of security standards like OWASP Top 10 ; ISO 27001 ; PCI DSS etc will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of build automation tools and infrastructure automation tools will be advantage
- Knowledge of Asterisk installation and configuration using SIP / PBX / VoIP etc will be added advantage.
- Containers : Docker and Kubernetes
- Clustering : DRBD, Pacemaker or Corosync.
- Web Servers : NGINX and Apache with PHP FPN. Caching with Varnish. Manage SSL.
- RDBMS and NoSQL : MySQL , MongoDB , Cassandra.
- Networking : Load Balancers , WAF , OpenVPN , LDAP and User Policies
- Build Automation Tools : Jenkins , Maven or Gradle
- Infrastructure Automation Tools like Puppet, Chef
- Version Control Systems : Git with GitFlow and BitBucket
- Ability to work well under extreme time constraints, high overload, stressful situations
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Ability to multitask, work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines